Spanish Translation & Interpretation Services

Spanish Translation and Proofreading of Documents
I provide professional Spanish Translation Services. I am an American Translators Association Certified Spanish/English Translator and have 30 years experience translating between English and Spanish.
Thanks to my South of the border upbringing, I am truly bilingual and bicultural and can help you navigate cultural as well as linguistic challenges.
  • My areas of experience and expertise include: medical, health, education, social services, human services and nutrition, and human resources
  • Extensive experience translating patient focused material
Who uses my services?
  • Health Care Facilities
  • Business Oweners
  • Human Resources Departaments
  • Social and Human Services Organizations
     
Spanish Interpretation Services
I provide Spanish-English on-site interpretation services in Sonoma, Marin and Napa counties in Northen California. I have been certified by the California State Personnel Board as a Worker’s Compensation Medical Interpreter since 2005, and have 20 years experience in simultaneous and consecutive interpretation in a variety of settings.
Who uses my services?
Human Resource Departments
You face daily challenges communicating with your Spanish-speaking employees. You know that you must ensure full compliance with every required labor and safety regulation  and that your Spanish-speaking employees must fully understand them. Here are some of the situations where I can help:
  • Company-wide meetings with announcements about existing and newly enacted safety regulations that your Spanish speaking personnel must understand
  • Sensitive face-to-face meetings on human resource issues
  • Health and safety meetings
  • Insurance information
  • Employee handbooks
  • Work instruction manuals
Other Settings Where my Spanish Interpretation Services are Used
  • Hospitals and Medical Offices
  • Medical and Health Conferences
  • Legal Offices
  • Human Services Agencies
  • Public Forums and Meetings
  • Educational Institutions
  • Research and Training Centers